Experienced tutors. All our tutors are Cambridge Assessment English approved tutors.
Completely flexible programme – take it according to your needs and in your own time!
Observation and lesson planning available, to improve your performance in online classes!
What is the eLearning programme?
This new programme provides practising teachers with information and practical content to equip them with many of the tools and skills they need to deliver their classes online, both asynchronously and synchronously, and as an optional add-on, expert individual guidance on what solutions really work in their specific context.
Open to teachers of any subject!
What makes us different?
What skills will you develop?
The online units cover the following areas:
Flexible options and customised support complements.
Take an additional supplement (10hrs) on how to assess your learners and assessment processes in an online environment.
- What constitutes good evaluation and feedback?
- Evaluation in the online context.
- Assessing learning through technology.
- Give online comments.
- Resources for managing online evaluations and feedback.
Tutorial with online specialist.
- Book a 60-minute online tutorial with an e-learning specialist.
- The tutorial will be conducted through an online platform (e.g. Zoom) and will give you the opportunity to discuss aspects of your online delivery that are most important in your context.
- You can submit questions in advance or ask them live to the e-learning specialist during the tutorial.
- The tutorial should take place within four weeks of the start of the diploma course.
- As a supplement, you could be observed teaching a 30-minute online class and receive personalised feedback.
This diploma course can be opened on demand and at your own pace. Simply contact us to enquire.
|FECHA INICIO||FECHA FINAL|
|February 4, 2023||April 1, 2023|
|March 18, 2023||June 3, 2023|
|May 7, 2023||July 9, 2023|
|August 20, 2023||October 22, 2023|
|September 30, 2023||December 2, 2023|
|November 11, 2023||December 16, 2023|
Our teachers have the Delta diploma
(master’s level in English)